What is WebTools?
WebTools is the one-stop shop for sending, receiving and managing data that is passed between market participants over ElectraLink’s Data Transfer Network (DTN) and facilitates all DTN participants to manage their data transfer connection needs effectively.
WebTools is a suite of web-based tools, accessible through your web browser, and provided with your Gateway connection to the DTN. WebTools allows Data Transfer Service (DTS) users to:
- Create new routes so you can configure where data is delivered to
- View Audit information so you have a real time view of the status of your messages
- Re-send data without having to regenerate it
- Re-collect without having the sender re-send the data
- Generate or edit existing files using a tool called FlowManager
- Send messages directly into the DTS using FlowPortal
- Manage User accounts
- View statistics
- Manage Reports
WebTools is part of the regulated DTS service and is, therefore, provided at no extra cost if you have an existing DTS connection. All parties who have a connection to the DTS can use WebTools along with two other services, FlowAlert [Link] and FlowPortal [link], which are both also provided free of charge to all DTS parties.
- You can enjoy ease of use with any browser
- You can streamline processes and reduce duplication of effort, such as eliminating the need to send multiple requests for data
- Your one stop shop to manage your flows adds value through simplicity
- You can intelligently manage your flows and the identification of inefficiencies through access to statistics and reports
- You can enjoy complete control including instantaneous and real time view of the status of your messages
Our helpdesk can provide you access to our e-learning platform with video tutorials on how to use our WebTools suite. You can also access User Guides through our support portal or by accessing the downloads page in the restricted area of our website. You must be an active DTS customer and be a registered website user to access this service. Please register by following the ‘Register’ link at the top right of this page, then find User Guides here.