Theft Advisory Service
Alongside an NRPS contract, ElectraLink has developed an advisory service to further aid suppliers in their understanding of their energy theft obligations, and identification of theft occurrence and the resolution of energy theft. The Theft Advisory Service can be configured to help support your organisation’s end-to-end energy theft processes, from lead source identification through to debt recovery services.
The Theft Advisory Service provides suppliers with expert theft resources in order to gain a comprehensive understanding of supply licence requirements for theft detection, improve their theft detection processes and insert quality control and best practice desktop analysis techniques. Suppliers will be delivered updated process maps, best practice techniques and report of gap analysis findings to support their business needs.
Examples of what ElectraLink’s Theft Advisory Service can do include:
- Use of TRAS leads within billing systems
- TRAS exception reporting and correcting
- Aiding compliance with licence and code obligations
- Optimal management of meter readers to identify leads
- Improving debt collection activities
- And more efficient and effective end-to-end processes