What is RGMAConnect?
ElectraLink’s RGMA service underpins the commercial gas communications requirements of GB suppliers and commercial MAMs, MAPs and MOPs. This is a commercial offering that allows Data Transfer Network (DTN) users to create and send RGMA flows to their required recipients across the DTN using the flow structures agreed by the RGMA baseline. In addition, the service is available for agent-to-agent communications such as MAM to MAM or MAM to MAP.
Our RGMA service is the popular choice for GB Gas market stakeholders, underpinning the commercial gas communications requirements of the largest suppliers and their respective commercial agents (MAMs and MAPs). In total, nearly 30 market participants use this service to create RGMA Flows. A list of the parties is found here Excel sheet is now also available at this link here.
- Enables automation – saving you time and money
- Improves your efficiency through standardised documentation, flow formats and RGMA baseline reviews
- Improves your security by using the tried and tested security model
- Ensures your accountability, with up-to-date information available in real time
- You can rest easy thanks to consistently stringent service levels due to extra capacity built into the solution by design
- You will receive service-wide and customer- specific disaster recovery facilities and 24/7 technical support
- You will have access to our knowledge of the Retail Energy Code
The key advantages of using RGMAConnect service are:
- Security: using encryption, digital signatures and a virtual private network, ElectraLink ensures that sensitive information is never compromised
- Audit: information about every message is recorded in a central database, which market participants can query in real time so that they have up-to-date information about their data
- Reliability: extra capacity is built into the service by design, as proven by its consistently exceeding very stringent service levels
- Resilience: RGMAConnect allows for service-wide and customer-specific disaster recovery facilities, as well as 24/7 technical support