ElectraLink was created in 1998 to provide an independent, secure and low-cost service to transfer data between organisations in the deregulated UK electricity market. The company continues to operate Governance and Network Services that underpin processes critical to a competitive energy market.
Our VISION is to be the bridge that underpins the transformation of the utility markets.
Our MISSION is to grow through trust, choice and transparency.
- Trust – We do the right thing by our customers
- Choice – We support choice and competition
- Transparency – We promote openness
- Innovation – We provide new and imaginative solutions to market problems
Our position at the heart of the UK energy industry also gives us a unique capability to provide other services crucial to the gas and electricity markets:
- ElectraLink provides unique market insight through analysis of the DTS market data that we process in our central industry role.
- ElectraLink’s reputation for impartiality and energy market expertise makes us an ideal partner in the implementation and change management of energy industry Governance arrangements.
- ElectraLink’s established Data Transfer Network (DTN) supports the development of more efficient market processes at a time of rapid energy industry change.
We also contribute to the energy industry as thought leaders and innovators, sharing our knowledge and providing insight into the future of the market.
Please contact us on 0207 432 3000 to find out how ElectraLink can help your business. Or email us at email@example.com.