What is FileCloner?
FileCloner allows Data Transfer Network Users to send copies of data flows to a secondary destination without adversely impacting their daily operations.
It can be implemented to support:
- Bulk Change of Agent activities – planned migration of MPIDs or roles from one DTS Gateway to another
- Upgrades to customer systems, hardware or software upgrades or platform migrations
- Supplier of Last Resort, receiving copy traffic of the incumbent supplier’s customers’ industry information
- Disaster Recovery scenarios (mirror standby back up sites)
- Where a supplier or agent needs to receive a cloned copy of another party’s DTN data (upon agreement of the other party of course!)
Download the FileCloner document to see how FileCloner helped Utiliteam.
To find out more call ElectraLink on 020 7432 3012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can migrate data without adversely impacting on your daily operations
- You and other parties will be confident that you are both fully aware of all ‘in-flight’ transactions prior to the cutover
- You can be confident that the copy flow is only sent once the original flow has been delivered