New: Introducing Market Insights
- Instant, pre-curated visualisations into market activity. Including the ability to set parameters to refine views, favourite to build your own personal dashboard, view the query which powers the insight and take it directly into a Query workbook to personalise and generate your own insights.
New: Results availability
- All results are now available for 30 days. This availability will reset to 30 days each time the result or visualisation/s are viewed. Once expired, results and any visualisations will automatically be removed, however an entry will still exist in My Results.
New: Results expiry counter
- A counter of days remaining has been implemented to assist you in understanding when results will expire on EMPRIS. Green will indicate there are 21-30 days remaining, amber will indicate there are 11-20 days remaining, and red will indicate there are 0-10 days remaining.
New: Refresh expired results
- When results have expired, you can still view the query using the existing view query function on the My Results page. You are now able to refresh the results to generate an up-to-date data directly from the My Results page using the new refresh results icon. Any visualisations previously created will be re-created and populated with the latest results.
Improved: Metadata alignment to Dublin Core Standard
- We have added Relation, Format, and Identifier fields to the Product Metadata, aligning to Simple Dublin Core Standard, to further assist your data analysis and understanding. This information is available within Product Details and can be downloaded for each product in CSV or JSON format.
Improved: In-flight query always shown
- When using the dock icons or left-hand menu navigation we have ensured that your in-flight query you are working on is always shown, so you don’t lose any progress.
Fix: Workbook status on menu not updating
- The Query Workbook section of the main menu will now update to the correct status once the query has completed, to ensure it is clear the query is not still running.
Improved: Full stop (Period) now available as a special character for passwords
- Full stops can now be utilised as a special character when setting your EMPRIS password
Improved: Ability to delete multiple queries at the same time
- You can now delete multiple queries in your My Queries page at the same time, allowing you to maintain your saved queries easily.
Improved: Next schedule dates validation
- Next Schedule dates on the Results refresh scheduler will now display the next expected run dates based on your set up of the schedule, so it is clear when to expect new results.
Improved: Ability to enable or disable autofill
- You can now choose whether to enable or disable the autofill/suggestions feature on the SQL builder page.
Fix: Notification centre number fixed
- The number of unread notifications will remain against the notification centre menu item when scrolling down the left-hand menu.
Fix: Blank screen when using Code Snippets
- On occasion when using a Code Snippet, this would display a blank screen. Now when using a Code Snippet you will always be taken to a Query Workbook.
Please make sure to clear your browser cache before accessing EMPRIS to ensure the changes have been pulled through.