Assurance Test Analyst – Manual
We are seeking an experienced Assurance Tester Analyst with strong Manual (UAT, Regression, Integration and System) Testing. This is a full-time, permanent position located in our Nottingham office. This role will require travel up to 20% of the time.
- Previous experience and background in conducting test assurance activities on partner or 3rd parties test deliverables. Test assurance activities will include review of partner provided test documentation and the witnessing and auditing of partner testing
- Ensuring satisfactory test coverage is being applied by our partners and 3rd parties
- Proven delivery skills in a fast-paced testing environment
- Experience of testing methodologies, test practice and terminology
- Creation and execution of test scripts, both manual and automated (desirable)
- Proven experience and skills in operating in conjunction with external parties and partners
- Use of Industry standard testing methodologies and approaches
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in Cloud hosting technology
- Working experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools such as Atlassian Jira or ALM, Quality Center or similar.
Highly desirable skills:
- Test automation background and knowledge
- Experience with working with functional and non-functional open source or commercial test automation tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, UFT, JMeter, LoadRunner or similar
- Experience with BDD testing tools, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar
- Testing background and knowledge of electricity and gas retail market data catalogues and data transfer
- Programming, coding, scripting background sought with Python, C#, .Net, Java or similar
- Knowledge of Agile testing approaches, such as TDD, BDD and Shift-Left
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps.
ElectraLink is committed to providing career progression opportunities to its employees. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to use their skills and learn more about the exciting and transforming energy industry with the freedom to continually evolve their role and build their responsibility. Ambition to do more and develop your skills will be nurtured and welcomed by the team. The position provides an excellent steppingstone towards future roles.
ElectraLink is at the heart of the energy industry providing communication, governance and data services to underpin the transformation of the energy industry. We are committed to supporting competition and delivering the right solutions for our customers.
This means that we are looking for forward thinking individuals who can identify and solve problems that they will be responsible for presenting to the energy industry and delivering. If you are looking for your next challenge, have a history of delivering change and are excited about using our unique access to industry data to solve problems them we have a role for you.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus arrangements, combined with flexible working so that you can work at the location and when suits you. We are results focused, not clock watchers.
We also offer access to company benefits including EAP, subsidised gym membership, Cycle to work, fully funded private healthcare, auto-enrolled Pension scheme along with the normal benefits.