Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to the Head of Human resources, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for recruiting best in class active and passive candidates for multiple levels across the organisation. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be considered as a trusted advisor, partnering closely with Hiring Manager, HR and other stakeholders in developing specific recruiting plans or initiatives to ensure that the hiring process is consistent with business goals. The successful candidate should be able to design tactical recruiting plans for both internal/external recruitment drives that aim to grow the talent pipeline. Key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain an effective, consistent, process driven Talent Acquisition function which supports the business’ growth plans.
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from the raising of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with ElectraLink procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Identify the best sources of talent and the best methods/ media for their acquisition.
- Develop & Manage the graduate and internship Programmes
- Implement and manage 3rd party agencies for experienced or difficult hires; manage performance and costs of all suppliers.
- Ensure suitability and quality of new hires and maintain high probation pass rates/ low churn rates
- To ensure a suitable interview and selection process is adopted in all cases.
- To ensure induction and on-boarding processes of a high calibre.
- Provide key management information and reporting on all processes and hires.
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional Manager to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Be a credible influencer, asking the right questions to understand business needs and the distribution of talent across the business.
- Create the link with hiring managers between new hire and ongoing talent assessment to ensure progression of a robust future internal talent pipeline.
- Effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Possess a solid understanding of Electra Link’s Benefits and its competitive advantage in the market.
Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in recruitment industry
• Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting.
• Experience working within a matrix business environment, preferably within Energy industry.
• Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influence and interpersonal skills
• Strong stakeholder engagement/ management skills.
• Direct sourcing experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to prioritise and work on multiple projects at a time.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have experience working with Excel, PowerPoint, and social media/networking sites.
• Prior experience working with an applicant tracking system a plus.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the 360-recruitment life cycle
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and attention to detail
• Strong interviewing skills (competency based)
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and problem-solve/innovate
• Process driven and able to implement new processes as well as work within them.
• A high degree of professionalism and personal integrity;
• Attention to detail and desire to deliver a quality service;
• Strong organisational skills including ability to manage and prioritise workload;
• University degree, preferably a master’s degree or equivalent working experience;