Supplier Relationship Coordinator
This role is full-time, permanent position located in our Central London or Nottingham office with an annual salary up to £30,000 DOE, including 10% variable bonus and an excellent benefits package. We will also afford extensive remote working. Who is ElectraLink? ElectraLink is a growing company that loves technology and operates at the heart of the UK energy market by managing a central network for energy market participants to communicate, providing empowering insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry Why people join our team? We have remote working capabilities that allow for a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes health, flexible pension, holiday trading, as well as extensive career development, training and more. We maintain an open communication from top to bottom and have lots of opportunities to hear ideas and make things work better.
The key role of a Supplier Relationship Coordinator is to support the Senior Supply Chain Manager in managing the performance of key third-party IT and Professional service providers that our information technology and data business relies upon to deliver business critical services. They will support throughout the vendor lifecycle, from onboarding of the supplier through to exit, and strive to achieve best value through driving strong contractor performance in a cost-effective manner. CIPS professional development will be provided to the right candidate.
- Supporting the Senior Supply Chain Manager in the management of Tier 2 vendors
- Management of Tier 3 vendors.
- Addressing poor performance of third parties in line with contractual provisions and through robust relationship management techniques.
- Creation and maintenance of supplier records within the supplier management systems.
- Supporting supplier risk mitigation and management in line with the company risk management framework.
- Supporting and/leading the procurement process when the business requires
- Supporting and/or conducting service reviews with selected third-party vendors, ensuring that the meetings minutes and actions are captured sufficiently.
- Production of performance reporting packs.
- Reviewing and validating invoices in support of the finance team.
Skills & Knowledge
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to manage own workload/self starter
- MS Suite proficient
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Scoping the market for new products or suppliers as required by the business
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience in supplier management.
- Understanding of data transfer and the use of data in the energy market.
- Understanding of commercial contracts and the procurement process
- Knowledge if indirect procurement of IT and Professional services
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://electralink-cdn-1.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/20092747/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf