Strategic Account Manager
Main purpose of job:
- To work with Regulatory bodies such as BEIS and Ofgem to explain and scope how centrally accessible energy data can help with policy requirements.
- Work in partnership with our team of Developers and Business Analysts for all central body requests for data to support the improvement of the UK energy sector.
- Requirements gathering and understanding the needs of regulatory bodies related to energy data.
- Help ElectraLink support policy through managing the complete provision of data to regulatory bodies from requirements through to delivery.
- Collate information regarding key decision makers, business strategy etc. for all new or existing regulatory bodies in the utility market.
- Be a key networker in the industry and responsible for identifying new applications of data through a variety of media including networking, attending events and research.
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder engagement skills with government or regulatory bodies within the UK.
- Have experience in account management or new business development with a strong track record of performance across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to resolve both strategic/complex agreements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years utility industry experience.
- Experience of consulting, ideally within data, software, analytics or consultancy to regulatory bodies.
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing stakeholders to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology.
- Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up.
- Good inter-personal skills. Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders.
- Comfortable in presenting at client meetings and industry events.
- The candidate must be able to understand complex solutions and then be able to explain to others in clear and simple terms.
- Good written and oral communication skills.