Strategic Account Manager
We are currently running a virtual office for the foreseeable future. Our recruitment drive is continuing with new hires joining us using our remote working capabilities. All interview will be conducted via Skype Video. We ask candidates have access to a webcam for them to be able to attend interviews. Main purpose of job:
- To work with Regulatory bodies such as BEIS and Ofgem to explain and scope how centrally accessible energy data can help with policy requirements.
- Work in partnership with our team of Developers and Business Analysts for all central body requests for data to support the improvement of the UK energy sector.
- Requirements gathering and understanding the needs of regulatory bodies related to energy data.
- Help ElectraLink support policy through managing the complete provision of data to regulatory bodies from requirements through to delivery.
- Collate information regarding key decision makers, business strategy etc. for all new or existing regulatory bodies in the utility market.
- Be a key networker in the industry and responsible for identifying new applications of data through a variety of media including networking, attending events and research.
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder engagement skills with government or regulatory bodies within the UK.
- Have experience in account management or new business development with a strong track record of performance across a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to resolve both strategic/complex agreements.
- Minimum of 3-5 years utility industry experience.
- Experience of consulting, ideally within data, software, analytics or consultancy to regulatory bodies.
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing stakeholders to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology.
- Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up.
- Good inter-personal skills. Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders.
- Comfortable in presenting at client meetings and industry events.
- The candidate must be able to understand complex solutions and then be able to explain to others in clear and simple terms.
- Good written and oral communication skills.