Sales Process Manager
This is a full-time, permanent position to be based in either our Central London or Nottingham office. The annual salary is up to £34,000 DOE, including up to 10% bonus and benefits.
We are currently running a virtual office for the foreseeable future. Our recruitment drive is continuing with new hires joining us using our remote working capabilities, with all interviews being conducted via Microsoft TEAMS. We ask candidates have access to a webcam for them to be able to attend interviews.
This is a key role in the Data and Transformation department and an excellent opportunity to demonstrate a wide range of skills and expand your knowledge of the energy industry.
The successful candidate will work with multiple areas of the business as well as being exposed to key industry participants including commercial and regulatory organisations. You will be accountable for the management of the Data and Transformation sales processes ensuring that we deliver revenue growth opportunities whilst ensuring compliance with both internal processes and external governance.
Due to the nature of the role, you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, to handle multiple tasks, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
• Organising meetings with industry participants and preparing meeting documentation (e.g. agendas, papers and minutes).
• Manage the D&T sales pipeline with the ElectraLink CRM.
• Maintain contractual documentation including contracts, NDA’s and DPIA submissions.
• Providing updates to ensure that the progress and status of sales opportunities are effectively communicated internally and externally.
• Supporting the sales team in customer meetings ensuring that customer requirements are captured and followed up.
• Effectively engaging key stakeholders and developing productive working relationships, promoting the organisation and delivering business benefits.
• Identifying and implementing areas for improvement.
• Maintaining sales collateral
• Develop understanding to be acknowledged as subject matter expert by both customers and industry.
Skills & Experience
It is essential that you have the following skills / experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including minute taking.
• Experience of sales processes and pipeline management
• Highly organised and the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
• Good interpersonal skills – able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Attention to detail and focus on the accuracy of work and procedures.
• Confident expressing views and providing advice and guidance to clients.
• Experience producing documents at various levels of formality and complexity.
• Proficient MS Office skills.
It is desirable for you to have:
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK Energy sector.
• Previous sales experience
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising the link below.