SaaS Sales Manager
The Saas Sales Manager is a full-time, permanent position located in our Central London or Nottingham office with an annual salary up to £55,000 DOE, including a commission structure and an excellent benefits package. We will also afford an element of remote working . Who is ElectraLink? ElectraLink is a growing company that loves technology and operates at the heart of the UK energy market by managing a central network for energy market participants to communicate, providing empowering insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry. Why people join our team? We have remote working capabilities that allow for a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes health, flexible pension, holiday trading, as well as extensive career development, training and more. We maintain an open communication from top to bottom and have lots of opportunities to hear ideas and make things work better.
ElectraLink delivers network services, governance services, and energy market insights to the UK energy industry. The organisation is at the centre of a complex market with a range of stakeholders including Ofgem, BEIS, energy suppliers, energy distribution companies and energy service organisations. The market is entering a period of significant change following the publication of the CMA review of the market and the commencement of major programmes such as smart metering.
The Sales Manager will work in partnership with our team of Developers, the Head of EMI and other business units for all sales leads and sales opportunities. The role will report to the Head EMI services and have the responsibility for helping our customers, who have growing data volumes and service-level expectations, maximize the potential of data while delivering the real-time service to their end users.
Main purpose of job
- Work in partnership with our team of Developers and Business Analysts for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- Drive volume of sales by managing the complete sales process from prospecting to closing.
- Identify and uncover new business opportunities through a variety of sources (CRM/Website/LinkedIn)
- Collate information regarding key decision makers, business strategy etc. for all new or existing players in the utility market to assist with the sales process.
- Be a key networker in the industry and responsible for identifying new sales leads through a variety of media including networking, attending events and research.
- Identify areas for revenue growth and cross/up sell opportunities
- assist with creating marketing collateral
The above is a list of the main duties for the role. This list is not exhaustive and may be amended from time to time as per the business needs.
Principle Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable enterprise data, SaaS or utility solution selling sales experience.
- Have experience in account management or new business development with a strong track record of performance.
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement.
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business.
- Ability to close both strategic/complex deals as well as regular run rate smaller deals.
- Minimum of 3-5 years utility industry experience.
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience of consultative selling, ideally within data, software, analytics or consultancy solutions.
- Commercial focus and understanding of value based pricing.
- Can demonstrate examples of inspiring new and existing customers to commit to a journey of transformation, utilising technology as a platform.
- Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up.
- Good inter-personal skills. Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders.
- Comfortable in presenting at client meetings and industry events.
- The candidate must be able to understand complex solutions and then be able to explain to others in clear and simple terms.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Possesses sound commercial and financial judgement.
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://electralink-cdn-1.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/20092747/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf