This role is full-time, permanent position located in our Central London or Nottingham office with an annual salary up to £55,000 DOE, including 10% variable bonus and an excellent benefits package. We will also afford an element of remote working. Who is ElectraLink? ElectraLink is a growing company that loves technology and operates at the heart of the UK energy market by managing a central network for energy market participants to communicate, providing empowering insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry. Why people join our team? We have remote working capabilities that allow for a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes health, flexible pension, holiday trading, as well as extensive career development, training and more. We maintain an open communication from top to bottom and have lots of opportunities to hear ideas and make things work better.
As part of the COO function of ElectraLink and reporting into the Change Delivery Manager, the Project Manager role will be responsible for the successful end to end delivery of ElectraLink projects. Projects predominantly will be IT/IS related so IT /IS related experience is highly desirable.
The Project Manager will have an excellent knowledge of project management methodologies, appropriate for technology and business-based projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for all elements of managing & delivering successful project deliveries including financial, risk and stakeholder management. The Project Manage will operate within a defined project framework and be responsible for all reporting expectations of the PMO.
The Project Manager will build & maintain effective working relationships within the ElectraLink business and with external parties as required, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
The Project Manage must also poses fantastic people skills.
As a small organisation, there is the expectation that the PM is fully involved in project delivery and a can-do attitude is needed to be successful in this role.
- Manage and successfully deliver Projects on time and to budget, within the defined project delivery framework
- Identify and manage appropriate resources to undertake all required project activities.
- Manage all project costs in full, including resource and direct costs to the project, collaborating with the finance department.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders (including 3rd parties and suppliers) ensuring project requirements are delivered on time to cost, while supporting the wider ElectraLink supplier relationships
- Build strong productive working relationships, and provide effective, communication at all levels.
- Promote & champion the benefits of Project Management within ElectraLink
- Provide full financial and delivery reports to the PMO, Change Delivery Manager and the Head of Business Improvement.
- Demonstrable project management skills & strong experience working within an project management framework
- Demonstratable experience working in IT/IS projects
- Highly organised and able to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Track record in ensuring projects are delivered to a deadline
- Outstanding collaboration skills and a strong team player
- Strong written & oral communication
- Track record of various Programme and Projects Management methodologies, including Prince II, Waterfall, Agile etc..
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
Highly desirable skills:
- Experience in business case and strategy development
- Open and inclusive
- Consider others
- Always be learning
- Take responsibility and act with integrity
- Embrace change
- Strive for excellence
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://electralink-cdn-1.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/20092747/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf