To support the effective delivery of Electralink’s legal and company secretarial matters.
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive filing system for legal and company secretarial files (e.g. contracts, NDAs, MOUs, board minutes, correspondence with other parties;
- Drafting of legal, contractual and company secretarial documents as directed
- Attends to submission of legal and company secretarial filings, including –
- ensuring companies’ statutory records and registers are kept up to date;
- producing Companies House forms;
- electronic or manual filing of documents at Companies House, HMRC, ICO etc;
- Attends internal and external meetings to represent legal and cosec where required;
- Supports commercial processes as directed e.g. client onboarding, new vendor approval, GDPR;
- Updates and maintains legal precedents, with appropriate version control, authorisation and access;
- Communication with stakeholders;
- Attends to clerical admin e.g. scanning, mailmerge, phone calls, and fielding correspondence;
- Assisting with operation of ongoing compliance programs including GDPR.
- A paralegal with a law degree and previous experience working in a commercial and/or company secretarial support role;
- Sound knowledge of law and legal system, an awareness of company secretarial matters;
- Strong organisational skills, familiar with electronic document management and filing systems;
- Comfortable prioritising and delivering large works loads to time constraints, competent research skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills adaptable to different personalities;
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.