This role is full-time, permanent position located in either our Nottingham office. The annual salary up to £30,000 DOE including 10% variable bonus and benefits. We are currently running a virtual office for the foreseeable future. Our recruitment drive is continuing with new hires joining us using our remote working capabilities, with all interviews being conducted via Microsoft TEAMS. We ask candidates have access to a webcam for them to be able to attend interviews.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing the initial delivery of support services to the users of mature and new Energy Market solutions.
This is an exciting and fast-moving time for the UK energy industry. ElectraLink is a growing company, operating at the heart of the UK energy market with unrivalled insight into the challenges and opportunities faced by the industry.
We work closely with key UK energy stakeholders such as energy suppliers, distributors and metering organisations as well as the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and Ofgem (the industry regulator).
Our unmatched market reach and access to market participants means we have a unique data set that provides a view of the entire UK energy market, combined with the ability to offer advanced data analytics and energy market insights.
Our position at the heart of the UK energy industry also gives us a unique capability to provide other services crucial to the gas and electricity markets:
- We provide unique market insight through analysis of the DTS market data that we process in our central industry role.
- Our reputation for impartiality and energy market expertise makes us an ideal partner in the implementation and change management of energy industry Governance arrangements.
- Our established Data Transfer Network (DTN) supports the development of more efficient market processes at a time of rapid energy industry change.
All of this means we are able to actively contribute to the energy industry as thought leaders and innovators, sharing our knowledge and providing insight into the future of the market.
Main purpose of job
As a Operations Analyst you will be expected to
- provide first level resolution of service queries,
- escalation of service queries to 2nd Level
- escalation of change requests to 2nd level and management
- manage standard customer requests for change to conclusion
- You will also be required to escalate queries to appropriate service providers.
As and when required, you will also be expected to facilitate internal or external customer meetings confidently and professionally.
You will also manage new customer contracts, participate in service reviews with customers and provide guidance, advice and assistance to enable ElectraLink customers to specify changes to their existing services, and manage and implement those changes through the ElectraLink change management process either directly or with external service providers.
Above all, you will support and liaise closely with colleagues within Electralink and external service providers to ensure both contracted service levels and excellent levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction are maintained.
Principle Skills & Experience
- 1st level Incident, Change Management and Service Request support
- Strong team player
- Good experience of service desk ITSM software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of confidence, well organised and self-motivated
- Flexibility to quickly learn and employ new skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in working with 3rd party providers to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to work flexibly when reasonably required
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experienced in providing support services within a fast-changing environment (minimum of 2 years)
- Experience in providing support to internal and external customers.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience:
- ITIL v4
- Understanding of the Energy market in the UK
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising the link below or this URL https://www.electralink.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.