This role is part-time (15.5 hours per week), 6 month fixed term contract located in our Central London office with a pro rata salary of £30,000 DOE. The position has an excellent benefits package and will also afford extensive remote working. Who is ElectraLink? ElectraLink is a growing company that loves technology and operates at the heart of the UK energy market by managing a central network for energy market participants to communicate, providing empowering insight into the challenges and opportunities facing the industry. Why people join our team? We have remote working capabilities that allow for a healthy work-life balance. Our benefits package includes health, flexible pension, holiday trading, as well as extensive career development, training and more. We maintain an open communication from top to bottom and have lots of opportunities to hear ideas and make things work better.
Main purpose of job
- Administrative assistance to the Legal and Commercial Department including: docusign, mailmerge, filing, meeting organisation, phone calls, and fielding correspondence.
- Development and maintenance of a comprehensive filing system for legal and company secretarial files (e.g. contracts, NDAs, MOUs, board minutes, correspondence with other parties;
- Reviewing and drafting legal, contractual and company secretarial documents as directed.
- Submission of legal and company secretarial filings, including –
- ensuring companies’ statutory records and registers are kept up to date;
- producing Companies House forms;
- electronic or manual filing of documents at Companies House, HMRC, ICO etc;
- Attending internal and external meetings to represent legal and cosec where required;
- Supporting commercial process;
- Updating and maintaining legal precedents, with appropriate version control, authorisation and access;
- Communicating with stakeholders;
- Assisting with operation of ongoing compliance programs and training including GDPR;
- Assisting the preparation and execution of commercial contracts;
- Conducting research tasks and presenting results to the Legal and Commercial Team
- General assistance to the Legal and Commercial Team.
Principal Skills & Experience
- A Legal Assistant with a law degree and/or LPC and previous experience working in a Legal and/or company secretarial support role;
- Sound knowledge of law and legal system, an awareness of company secretarial matters;
- Strong organisational skills, familiar with electronic document management and filing systems;
- Comfortable prioritising and delivering large workloads to time constraints;
- Competent research skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills adaptable to different personalities;
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc;
- Ability to review contracts.
Recruitment Privacy Notice
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://electralink-cdn-1.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/20092747/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf