Governance Services Analyst
An exciting new opportunity is available at ElectraLink for a Governance Services Analyst.
This is a key role, reporting directly into the DCUSA Service Manager in the Governance Services department, and an excellent opportunity to develop a wide range of skills and expand your knowledge of the energy industry.
The successful candidate will work with multiple areas of the business as well as being exposed to key industry parties and bodies. You will be accountable for the management of energy industry codes and their change processes to further develop competition in the retail energy market.
You will be responsible for delivering code administration services to the Distribution Connection & Use of System Agreement (DCUSA) and providing technical secretariat services to industry groups, supporting internal & external projects and engaging with clients.
Due to the nature of the role, you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, to handle multiple tasks, and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
Skills & Experience
It essential that you have the following skills/experience:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Highly organised and the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills – able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail and focus on the accuracy of work and procedures.
- Confident expressing views and providing advice and guidance to clients.
- Experience producing documents at various levels of formality and complexity.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
It is desirable for you to have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Energy sector.
- Experience in drafting meeting minutes.
ElectraLink is committed to providing career progression opportunities to its employees. The successful candidate will have the chance to learn about energy industry codes and their governance and work with people from across the industry to resolve industry issues. The position provides an excellent stepping stone towards future roles, with the potential to progress to a Senior Analyst level.