We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Data Manager to join our growing team which provides technical services to the UK energy market. You will play a significant role in our IT department and will provide Dynamics CRM support, training, data analysis and management to the company. The data in our CRM plays a key part within ElectraLink and therefore the initial focus will be to assess the quality of this data and look to build on this with internal training and guidance for our user base. We are looking for someone who has a good understanding of modern CRM management and experience with integration to both other Microsoft solutions and third party solutions. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with stakeholders within the business to gather future requirements and follow them through the complete workflow including design, test, implementation and training. You will be a self-motivated individual who works well in a team and can help to develop new ideas whilst managing your own workload. You will benefit from working with a passionate and supportive team who are open to new ideas and continually looking to improve the way we ensure the quality of our services. We offer a generous training budget, flexible working approach and private medical insurance amongst other benefits.
- Be first point of contact for all things Dynamics CRM
- Liaise with the wider business to manage contact options.
Provide daily user support.
- Design and implement user Dashboards.
- Manage client Marketing lists and mailshots and run these alongside specific client engagement events.
- Gather and document user requirements.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure that the utilisation and integrity of CRM system is optimal.
- Producing training documentation and videos.
- Take ownership for ensuring that training on the CRM system is appropriate and consistent with new and existing staff
- Manage change requests and be able to make specific minimal DB changes.
- Manage testing and subsequent upgrades of the CRM.Manage integration with other Microsoft products and third party sites and services.
- Participate in informal and formal reviews of the system and data.
- Document and manage all user licenses and access permissions.
- Produce a detailed ElectraLink Dynamics CRM Roadmap including integration with third party solutions and other Microsoft services.
- Key Skills
Experience using and managing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- System and data management experience
- Experience using industry standard CRM data management methodology.
- Microsoft core Applications and Dynamics CRM integration
- Change management skills, ability to organise the implementation of upgrades, integration with other systems and any required system changes.
- A natural curiosity
Attention to detail
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Good judgment skills
- Good writing skills
- Good communications skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines