Data Insight Analyst – EMI Services
ElectraLink delivers network services, governance services, and energy market insights to the UK energy industry. The organisation is at the centre of a complex market with a range of stakeholders including Ofgem, BEIS, energy suppliers, energy distribution companies and energy service organisations. The market is entering a period of significant change following the publication of the CMA review of the market and the commencement of major programmes such as smart metering. The Insight Analyst will create and support new and current insight products for EMI services. The role will report to the Head EMI services and have the reasonability for the product lifecycle process including product definition, presales support, product delivery and product retirement process.
The role is a key part of the Electralink delivery team. Scope for progression would include increase in scope, operational management or the management of a business unit.
Responsible for the delivery of the EMI product portfolio.
- Design, definition and delivery of new and existing products
- Creation and maintenance of an internal insight dashboards
- Identification of customer use cases
- Pre-sales Support
- Analyse data to provide data driven commentary on industry issues
- Support the wider ElectraLink in the understanding of the EMI product portfolio
- Assist in the creation of marketing material
Head of EMI
Direct Reports / Team Operation
Direct team management and matrix team management. Team structures dependant on product volume and opportunity pipeline.
- Track record in delivering data, insight and analysis.
- Expert knowledge in the DTS data set.
- In depth energy industry knowledge.
- SQL experience
Highly desirable skills:
- Data science capability
- Tableau and Data Visualisation skills
- AWS and Vertica knowledge
- Self-motivated, willing to roll-sleeves up.
- Good inter-personal skills. Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders.
- Comfortable in presenting at client meetings and industry events.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Possesses sound commercial and financial judgement.
- Creation and maintenance of the EMI products
- Customer satisfaction feedback for EMI products
- Accuracy and reliability of data deliveries
- EMI sales pipeline