Customer Integration Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
- To build & manage a small team that works across customers & new services / products to ensure successful deployment of each new service & product across all take-on customers.
- To successfully support & manage customers to integrate, prove, certify & deploy new take-on of ElectraLink services, and to hand over the deployed service into business-as-usual Operational Support teams.
- Significant experience of working & delivery within the Electricity & Gas markets
- Deep understanding of the how the industry components operate in combination, and thus can understand how new ElectraLink products & services will be applied in any customer’s operational environment
- In-depth knowledge of implementing systems integration and data integration
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker, coupled with a drive to deliver working product
- Attention to detail
- A well-rounded team player
- Experience of Data Migration
- Understands best practice in testing & implementation
- Empathy with customer requirements and what it takes to successfully work with customers to ensure successful joint delivery projects.
- Organised, and able to transmit that organisation to personnel around him / her
- Able to operate effectively between detail, intermediate and high-level activities
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and with the gravitas to manage, coach and direct personnel at all levels within both the ElectraLink business & external companies
- Able to act and behave with confidence and gravitas with senior clients and stakeholders
- Comfortable in presenting at client meetings up to senior level
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Possesses sound commercial and financial judgement