Business Process Analyst
- This role will suit an individual who has experience and a passion for process analysis within a defined business management system (e.g. ISO9001 / 27001).
- The key aim of the role is to support the Quality Manager to develop and maintain ElectraLink’s processes, ensuring that they remain fit for purpose, adapting to business and industry change. You will support the organisation and the Quality manager in the continual improvement of processes through deploying best practice.
- You will support the Quality Manager to facilitate the wider organization in establishing and improving process compliance metrics
- You will support the Quality Manager, CIO and wider Operations Team in improving existing processes and implementing new processes
- You will support the CIO, Quality Manager and the wider Operations team in the development and production of performance metrics and dashboards
- You will support internal audit schedule to all applicable standards (including ISO standards), planning, conducting, and reporting internal audits through to CAPA management, supporting the organisation to follow through with plans.
- Identify, implement, and manage process improvement across the organization with the support of the Quality Manager
- Support all teams in identifying potential process gaps and work with them to rectify these gaps, aligning to existing operational priorities.
- Support with conducting internal audits, with a focus on process improvement and compliance to internal and external standards (E.g., ITIL4, ISO9001, 27001)
- Define measures and report on process compliance
- Analise key process metrics and identify potential improvement opportunities
- Conduct training sessions to wide audiences, focusing on benefits and drivers for change and the need for new/existing processes.
Required Knowledge / Experience of
- Experience with developing processes for different functions within a business
- Experience or awareness of standards such as ITIL, ISO9001 & ISO27001
- Experience of working within a defined management system (e.g. ISO, ITIL)
- Be able to assess the criticality of potential issues / improvements and align priorities against existing business focus with support and guidance
- Internal auditing
- Process analysis
- Persistence and resilience
- Pragmatic approach
- Influencing skills
- Able to work independently and be a self-motivator
- Able to facilitate change in a challenging environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Desirable Knowledge / Experience of
- Experience of conducting internal audits
- Business management tools such as process maturity, SWOT, PESTLE, Value stream mapping, Balance scorecard
- CAPA management
- Benefits analysis
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
Recruitment Privacy Notice:
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://www.electralink.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf