The successful applicant will provide support to the Operations team in the definition and delivery of enhancements and new developments for the Data Transfer Service, and associated products.
ElectraLink provides a range of services to the UK electricity and gas markets. This is a technical delivery role that will primarily be concerned with the definition and delivery of specific products to enhance the current Data Transfer Service provision.
The successful applicant will have a working knowledge of the gas and electricity retail markets and the information shared between parties. The successful applicant will be able to analyse existing and new message templates to design and implement products to support existing and new processes within the market.
The successful applicant will be comfortable collaborating with a number of internal and external stakeholders with disparate levels of knowledge and technical understanding of the data transfer processes and tools.
Working with external partners the successful applicant will ensure the delivery of the final products to budget and quality.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of electricity and gas retail market data transfer.
- Experience in gathering requirements and designing technical specifications to achieve required business outcomes.
- Experience in working with 3rd party providers to achieve desired outcome.
- Pro-active hands-on approach to resolving arising issues.
- Strong planning skills.
- Access database analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Software packages (Skype/excel/word/Visio/Project/SharePoint/CRM etc.)
- Able to clearly document processes.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly when reasonably required.
- Agile project delivery