This role is a full-time, permanent position located in our Central Nottingham office with remote working being afforded. The annual salary is up to £50,000 DOE, including 10% variable bonus and benefits. Our recruitment drive is continuing with interviews being conducted via Microsoft TEAMS. We ask candidates have access to a webcam etc. for them to be able to attend interviews.
Join our established Architecture and Analysis team within the Plan and Develop department, your primary role will be supporting your stakeholders with the definition and delivery of enhancements to ElectraLink’s products and services. You’ll work collaboratively and become an expert in a growing business so you can ensure project deliverables will add maximum value and contribute to our business strategy.
With guidance from the Lead Business Analyst you’ll be supporting projects and business initiatives by understanding problems/gaps and driving out the business requirements that need to be delivered. By working with subject matter experts, you’ll build your knowledge of ElectraLink and the wider utilities industry and add value for your stakeholders by identifying opportunities for improvement.
You’ll be working within defined methodologies and processes to create artefacts as required (such as Business Model Canvas, Investment Appraisals, Business Requirements Specifications) but we’ll also expect you to continuously think about our ways of working and to suggest improvements to enhance our project deliveries.
You’ll take the lead on core Business Analysis tasks/activities such as stakeholder interviews, business process modelling, gap analysis, requirements elicitation, definition and management of the requirements catalogue. We may also ask you to support with business readiness activities as needed, such as updating existing documentation.
You’ll need to build strong relationships within the Architecture & Analysis function as well as with Product Owners, Project Managers, Solution Architects, Testers, Business Sponsors and Subject Matter Experts.
Principle Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working with 3rd party providers to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience in eliciting, detailing and managing business requirements
- Able to clearly document processes to suit business and technical audiences
- Experience collaborating with Solution Architects to ensure solutions devised meet the needs of the business
- Support the Project Managers as required by feeding into project and business readiness plans
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Software packages (Excel/Word/Visio/PowerPoint)
- A strong working knowledge of Business Analysis techniques
- Ability to work flexibly when reasonably required
- Demonstrable knowledge of electricity and gas retail market data catalogues and data transfer is desirable but not essential
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An analytical mindset and able to understand complex problems and get to the root cause of issues or business needs
- Resilient and able to manage conflicts when they arise
- Can multi-task and is comfortable working on several projects at the same time
- Work on your own initiative, prioritise workload accordingly and provide regular updates on activities to the Head of Business Analysis
- A willingness to learn and develop yourself and confident to work outside of your comfort zone.
How to Apply
Please apply to this position by utilising the “Apply Now” link below. You will be able to apply via email attaching your CV and any other documents you feel might strengthen your application.
Recruitment Privacy Notice:
As part of our recruitment process ElectraLink Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to applicants and potential employees. May we request applicants familiarise themselves with the contents of our Recruitment Privacy Notice by utilising this URL https://www.electralink.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Recruitment-Privacy-Notice-v1.pdf