Automation Test Engineer – Integration
We are seeking an Automation Tester with strong Integration Testing. This is a contract role located in our Nottingham Office with travel up to 20% of the time. The duration of the project is 9 months approx and paying and day rate of up to £450 DOE.
- Test automation background and knowledge
- Experience and background in system or platform integration testing within a cloud environment
- Programming, coding, scripting background sought with Python, C#, .Net, Java or similar
- Experience with working with functional and non-functional open source or commercial test automation tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, UFT, JMeter, LoadRunner or similar
- Experience with BDD testing tools, SpecFlow, Cucumber or similar
- Proven delivery skills in a fast-paced testing environment
- Experience of testing methodologies, test practice and terminology.
- Creation and execution of test scripts, both manual and automated
- Proven experience and skills in operating in conjunction with external parties and partners
- Use of Industry standard testing methodologies and approaches
- Experience using Agile methodology
- Experience in Cloud hosting technology.
- Experience adopting security best practices
- Knowledge of Agile testing approaches, such as TDD, BDD and Shift-Left
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps
- Working experience with Test Management and Defect Management tools such as Atlassian Jira or ALM, Quality Center or similar.