The successful applicant will provide support to the ElectraLink Operations Team in the rollout of a new tool (Flowbuilder) to the users of the Data Transfer Service (DTS) and the creation of an Energy Market Data Catalogue (EMDC) hosted by ElectraLink which will define data structures in both the gas and electricity markets.
- ElectraLink provides a range of services to the UK electricity and gas markets. This is a technical delivery role that will primarily be concerned with the successful rollout of Flowbuilder and the creation of the EMDC.
- The successful applicant will have a excellent knowledge of the gas and electricity retail markets and the information shared between parties. He/she will be able to evangelise about Flowbuilder to the users of the DTS, accelerating its adoption. He/she will be able to analyse existing and new message templates to design and implement the EMDC.
- The successful applicant will be comfortable collaborating with a number of internal and external stakeholders with disparate levels of knowledge and technical understanding of the data transfer processes and tools.
- Working with external partners the successful applicant will ensure the delivery of the final products to budget and quality.
- Demonstrable knowledge of electricity and gas retail market data transfer and the data catalogues that support these processes
- Experience of promoting the adoption of data tools by stakeholders in the UK energy market
- Experience in gathering requirements and designing technical specifications to achieve required business outcomes.
- Experience in working with 3rd party providers to achieve desired outcomes
- Pro-active hands-on approach to resolving arising issues
- Strong planning skills
- Access database analysis skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Software packages (Skype/excel/word/Visio/Project/SharePoint/CRM etc.)
- Able to clearly document processes
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly when reasonably required
- Agile project delivery