What is CSSConnect?
The Central Switching Service (CSS) is intended to deliver faster supplier switching for consumers. ElectraLink provides the connectivity for market participants to make this a reality. Built on the same infrastructure and integration points with market participants as the DTS, this service facilitates near real-time communication between market participants and the Central Switching Services.
- Enables secure, near real time sharing of information between switching parties
- Reduces costs to you by re-using existing infrastructure
- Reduces costs to you by removing the need to integrate with an additional network
- Reduces your risk by re-using something that is in place and has been proven to work
- You will be able to test earlier