Our Advisory Services Team has over 45 years of combined practical working experience across the ever-changing energy regulatory governance landscape. This experience means we have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the intricacies of this complex environment that continues to develop at pace.
We are able to provide an independent practical view of how organisations can reduce costs, increase process efficiency and maintain compliance – whether you are a new or existing market participant.
Working as a central body at the heart of the energy industry means we are uniquely placed to provide independent advisory services and support in the following areas:
- Bespoke training: this can range from a complete market overview to more deep dives into subjects such as metering, Supplier of Last Resort (SoLR), and navigating codes including Supply Point Administration Agreement (SPAA), Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (DCUSA), Smart Metering Installation Code of Practice (SMICoP)
- Bespoke operational assessments which combine our tailored industry data with our in-depth understanding of operational processes
- Tailored digitisation and digitalisation solutions, including document management
- Regulatory assessment including Retail Energy Code (REC) readiness and faster switching compliance and assurance.
- Development and implementation of proportionate regulatory governance and assurance frameworks to address converging market challenges
- Supporting the regulatory governance aspects of DNO to DSO transition including support to innovators and administration of the DCUSA Innovation Sandbox.
If you have a challenge that you think we may be able to help with, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org