ElectraLink launches online DTS application portal for market participantsJanuary 7, 2020
ElectraLink is delighted to announce the launch of the DTS Market Entry Portal today. This is a brand-new website from our DTS Operations Team that will allow customers to accede to the DTS through a series of easy online steps.
As a new and innovative approach to connecting to the DTS, we have done away with the old application method and digitalised this important process in the UK energy market. The new interactive and supportive Market Entry Portal contains key features, including:
- Explanatory videos describing the steps required before and after the application is completed,
- Tool tips that explain terms and acronyms used throughout the application process,
- A progress tracker bar showing you where you are in the application process,
- Downloadable accession and connection forms coupled with the ability to upload and continue the application,
- The ability to save progress and return later to complete the forms,
- LiveChat for immediate support,
- Quick links pages providing additional support and guidance
Watch our explanatory videos to understand how to prepare for submitting an application and what you need to do after your application has been sent to us:
New and existing DTS users are encouraged to register on the portal here: https://dts-marketentry.electralink.co.uk/register/
We will then approve your registration request and you can start your application process.
For more information, please send through your queries and comments to our helpdesk at email@example.com, call 020 7432 3012 or head to the LiveChat on our website and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.